Site Development Services
Land development is a complex design and permitting process, requiring integration of multiple services and disciplines to succeed. At Cox-Edwards Company we take pride of ownership in all our civil engineering projects, working closely with our clients through each phase of design and development to ensure their success.
We develop site-specific design solutions that address project objectives, site limitations and constraints, environmental/regulatory issues, and community impact. From site evaluation and feasibility through design development, zoning, permitting, and construction management, the Cox-Edwards’ civil engineering division delivers well designed development solutions, on time, and on budget.
Our full range of turn-key civil engineering services transforms land development concepts into cost effective fully implemented facilities.
Our services include:
- Site Survey (various subcontractors)
- Site Evaluation & Design
- Land Use Planning
- Site Planning & Permitting
- CADD & Construction Drawings
- Stormwater Management Design
- Septic System Design
- Grading/Erosion Control Design and Permitting
- Water and Sanitary Sewer Main Design
- Providing Landscape Plans
- Wetland Delineation & Permitting (various subcontractors)
- Construction Inspection
- Project Management